Make confident decisions
The results of a smoking or alcohol consumption test can make or break the decision to provide a potential customer with the life or health insurance he or she requests (or, at the very least, impact insurance rates). Test results must be accurate – and must be able to pinpoint any potential problems that may cause issues down the road for insurers.
Through this testing technology, you’ll know upfront about potential liabilities involving smoking and drinking so you can make decisions accordingly.
These tests measure the exact level of DNA methylation that has taken place from consumption of alcohol or tobacco.
A quantitative result is produced, which can be used to establish a baseline diagnosis of a subject’s overall health and abuse of the substance.
Using these methods, our tests are able to provide detailed and personalized advice for treatment plans for substance abuse, as well as quantify eight-year lung cancer risks.
Understanding Your Results
These results are presented simply and digestibly, and demonstrate any potential liabilities based on an applicant’s history of use. To learn more about the research behind the tests, click here!
Pricing For Insurers
We have specific pricing for Insurers. Contact us here to find out more.
- Precisely measures average daily cigarette or alcohol consumption in anyone even if they haven’t used substances in days.
- Get truthful and accurate consumption results instead of relying on self-reporting or other tests.
- Quickly identify which health or insurance plans are applicable based on actual histor yof alcohol and smoking use.
The Signature Advantage
- Measures alcohol and smoking consumption over time. Patients can’t stop before testing to alter results.
- The results are provided directly to the insurer via encrypted files. Client privacy is maintained.
- Affordable. Group and bundle rates available. Contact us for more information.