Benefits of our screenings for patients
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a closer look at your health? One you can perform yourself, with resutls that are medically intensive, but easy to understand and take action on?
With our take-home tobacco, alcohol, and lung cancer screening test kits, that’s exactly the kind of opportunity you have.
You could be on a treatment plan, in need of a medical diagnosis, or simply curious in regards to the state of your health. Whichever it may be, our tests will address your needs in a timely and reliable manner. Simply request one from your healthcare provider, or from our offices directly. Once you receive it, follow the instructions that come with the kit, self-administer, and when finished, send it off. After a few days, you’ll have your results, and a new picture of your health as well.
These tests are the result of decades of research and development by experienced scientists and physicians. Based on proprietary DNA methylation technology and research, they part of a truly singular advancement in medical technology, especially as it relates to accessibility on the part of the patient.
We made these tests because we want everyone to have the opportunity to approach their health in a way they’ve never been able to before. Would you like to know more?
These tests measure the exact level of DNA methylation that has taken place from consumption of alcohol or tobacco.
A quantitative result is produced, which can be used to establish a baseline diagnosis of a patient’s overall health and abuse of the substance.
Using these methods, our tests are able to provide detailed and personalized advice for treatment plans for substance abuse, as well as quantify eight-year lung cancer risks.
Understanding Your Results
These results are easy for patients to understand, and presented in a way where they can gain a clear picture of what these substances are doing to their body, and the long-term trends that will emerge based on the relevant data if they continue their use.
We have specific pricing for Patients. Contact us here to find out more.
- Precisely measures average daily cigarette or alcohol consumption in anyone even if they haven’t used substances in days.
- Get truthful and accurate consumption results instead of relying on self-reporting or other tests.
- Quickly identify which health or insurance plans are applicable based on actual histor yof alcohol and smoking use.
The Signature Advantage
- Measures alcohol and smoking consumption over time. Patients can’t stop before testing to alter results.
- The results are provided directly to the insurer via encrypted files. Client privacy is maintained.
- Affordable. Group and bundle rates available. Contact us for more information.